Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Updates

So I've been doing some work. Obviously. But yeah. Have some screenshots.


At the top left, Battles have received some additional interface in my effort to not hide any information from the player. This time, it's a counter to show just how many uses you have left on your command skills. This way you won't screw up and waste turns trying to reload those commands only to get an 'already active!' message. Wasting turns would be a HUGE disadvantage in this battle system and I don't want that to happen!

Timecards are an enemy system, don't worry about that right now. No enemy has utilized it just yet. The interface is just there for now. But it will be used soon! = v =

I am also working vigorously on story events as you can see in the top right! I don't want to spend my life tweaking the mechanics! Right now I'm nearing the end of the events for Day Two. I just need to complete three more events. But unfortunately those events require sprites. God I hate getting stuck in spriting limbo which forces me to stop event creation, which in turn brings the game to a grinding halt. It's infuriating really. = ^ =

At the bottom right, we have the Soul Crystal system. Nothing's different. But I did take the time to fully edit the spell descriptions to tell the player what special effects each spell has! So that should help in deciding what spells to get.

Otherwise that's it from me! I will continue working and things will fill out as we finish them!

Have some art in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment