Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Update

I'm going to make this quick because frankly, I have little to say.

Things are going well. Character sprites are being made, the battle system is moving forward, and the menus have been redesigned.

Of course, the /actual/ work of producing story content has come to miserable, grinding halt. But there's not a whole lot I can do about that. Given the time I have.

Sounds familiar, huh?

This was the same exact place I was at with SEM 2k3. All the work went into establishing the base of the game, and story content was produced at a snail's pace. Well, I'm not too worried about it though, because this time, content is being handled faster than it was with the 2k3 version. In that version, I was stuck with the miserable task of handling most of the content and gameplay mechanics myself.

This time, there's a lot more material readily available to work with. ...Plus I can delegate the work I don't have the time to do to others. As they say, money talks and all that.

Anywho, the bottom line right now is; still working on establishing the base engine, and creating content. Story content is on hold for the moment.

That said, here are some visuals.

Fate's idle stance.

Main Menu Design


Priel Redesign

Garenia City Theme


And that's all from me.

Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment