Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Status Menu fiiiiiiiiinally finished!

After five centuries of procrastinating, I finally finished the status menu. It actually wasn't all that bad. I came up with a much more efficient way of storing character stats and applying them to the number display with the least amount of work. Here's what I have.



EP isn't shown because it's a static value that'll be reset after every battle. And Life shown is Max LF. That does increase, so you probably would want to know how much you have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I forget if I mentioned this before, but the battle party size has been reduced from 4 to 3. This increases the speed of the ATB a bit and it reduces the skills the player has at their disposal. I think it will provide a little challenge and make players choose who they want to take a little more carefully.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to leave off, have some art!

Art by Nessiah

No comments:

Post a Comment