Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Remaining Skill Video

Here's the last one.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also been writing out a whole mess of character profiles and outlining the new storyline. I had Nessiah and JIHAUS take a look at them. It turned out to be pretty fun. It's a whole lot less of a headache to me when I'm not trying to get the story down word for word, paragraph for praragraph. But a general list of bullet points seems to fit me much better. =w=

I promise I'll stop guarding every bit of story like it's my newborn child soon! But till then, you're still in the dark! Ohoho~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, have an amusing comic!

Art by JIHAUS

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment