Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update Update Update

Hello peoples. It's been rather quiet around these parts lately. I've been doing some work here and there, but I've been slowed down quite a bit by other unrelated tasks.

Life is throwing curveballs at me right now in regards to my future. It's really stressing me out. Massive headaches ahoy! I also have two fairly large spriting commissions to work on, so that's getting in the way of work as well. But hey, it's money!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I made some new skills for Priel. I have one more skill to make for her before all her base skills are complete. Have some screenshots. Making a video would be too much effort.




And then I worked on Patch's charset some. It's good to get the base down first. Making the rest gets relatively easy after that!



But I haven't had the time to do much else yet. I still need to finish the status menu functions and then work on the skill learning menu and then we'll be in business! I can't wait till the main engine is complete. The story and events have been running through my mind for a long time now. The time for me to finally apply it is nearing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway to leave off, have some art. Nessiah drew this several centuries ago back when SEB1 was released. Yeah, don't ask. :V

Art by Nessiah

Catch you later~

No comments:

Post a Comment